Tuesday 2 April 2013

Holidays are fun ... but they can be dangerous!

As many of you may know, I've been a snowboard addict for fifteen years and last week's trip to Austria marked my official 365th day of sliding, grinding, carving, ripping, yelping, shredding, nailing, failing and falling around the mountains. Which means, for an entire year of my life I've been eating snow.  I think that deserves a celebratory synchronised dive through the air with a cartoon character, right?
























Nice.

Though it's fun to travel, it's always nice to return home, especially when lots of exciting things have been happening while you've been away (Easter, for one!).  In particular Lorenzo has now commenced work on the final chapter of our latest graphic novel.  Ooooooh - it's an absolute peach!  More on that very soon...