Tuesday 30 June 2015

It's here! 21 Draw - an epic new artbook!

As some of you may remember, last year I was a part of a crowdfunded artbook called 21 Draw. It did very well, as you can see HERE. Well, I'm thrilled to say the book is now out, and I wanted to show you all a few pages from it. If you like what you see, you can purchase the book right HERE!
As you can see from the cover, it's got some pretty talented people in it, but if that wasn't enough to convince you, this quote on the back cover should!
Every spread in the book features a different character type drawn by a different artist, with five full length poses and two head/hand closeups. The array of talent in this book is ridiculous, but here are my personal favourites. We have to start with Enrique Fernandez:
...and Nikolas Ilic...
...Lorenzo De Filici...
...Kim Jung Gi...
...and the awesome Ben Fiquet:

And of course, I contributed a typically oddball creation to the mix:


I highly recommend this book for anyone with an interest in character design, figure and gesture drawing, of just lovers of cool art - it will not disappoint! GO HERE to learn more!

Lorenzo!