Friday 16 March 2018

£100K ($140,000) in SEVEN DAYS. Thank you.

I passed £100K ($140,000) last night on my Kickstarter, and I just wanted to drop in and say a HUGE thank you to you all for pushing this thing so high in just seven days. The support you guys are giving this project is wonderful, thank you all SO MUCH.

And huge cheers to those of you that have dropped me a line to tell me that even though you don't have the funds to back the campaign, you're sharing it out and spreading the word. That is VERY kind of you!

Following your dream of being an artist is HARD, and often many people are struggling to learn their craft because they can't afford art school or online courses. The core behind this series is a giant FREE online learning resource for EVERYONE to use, no paywalls, no subscriptions, just true, pure free learning. The tutorials continue FOR FREE, EVERY WEEK, so you need never spend a penny - Robin and I will just keep giving them away anyway :)

Huge thanks everyone, any questions just drop me a message,

Lorenzo!